Part three in our Service Management Program, focuses on service department structure and standard operating process. Managing a service department in the ever changing commercial truck industry with focus on strategic planning and development of structure tools required to effectively reduce dwell time, lag time and overall RO cycle time. Including throughput process management and shop culture.
The Service Department Capacity and Workflow course will support your development of key indicators and process specific tools and methods to enhance daily efficiencies for your frontline workers and improve customer loyalty.
Class Length: 4 days, 4 hours each +homework assignments
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand and develop your leadership methods that will drive change and manage your department culture
- Identify and minimize process waste
- Establish and manage the service flow
- Live estimating process and utilization of Decisiv/other estimating systems
- Understand and customize Karmak reports tied to the key drivers and opportunities at your specific dealership
- Automating and scheduling Karmak Reports
- Measure dwell, lag and cycle time. overflow and downtime
- Standard repair time development
- Basic service department management training or experience
- Basic Karmak operation knowledge
Service Managers, Assistant Service Managers, and Fixed Operations Directors
Tuesday May 4th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday May 6th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT - virtual
Tuesday May 18th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday May 20th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Price: $894 (10% discount for additional attendees from the same dealership) Please add "Additional Attendees: Managing Capacity and Workflow" to your cart to received the discount for additional attendees from your dealership.
Deadline to Register: April 20, 2021