In part one of our three-part Service Management Program, we teach managers the specific skill sets to manage technician efficiencies and production workflow management to maximize department profits and reduce customer downtime. This course provides a best proactive path for improved management, leadership, and enhanced internal communications.
Participants will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and some virtual lecture. Each Participant will be encouraged to develop plans which will provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each rooftop.
Class Length: 4 days, 4 hours each +homework assignments
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand labor inventory, costs and gross profit margin opportunities
- Establish and manage the service throughput process (Flow)
- Learn methods to uncover additional departmental labor hours
- Understand and customize Karmak reports tied to the key drivers and opportunities at your specific dealership
- Leadership methods that drive change and manage your department culture
- Basic service department management training or experience
- Basic Karmak operation knowledge
Service Managers, Assistant Service Managers, and Fixed Operations Directors
Tuesday March 9th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday March 11th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT - virtual
Tuesday March 23rd, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday March 25th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Deadline to Register: February 23rd, 2021
Interested in having multiple people from your dealership attend? Receive a 10% discount off of classes for additional attendees. Choose "Offline Payment" and we will send you an invoice with the discounted rate.