Part two of our Service Management three-part program focuses on the advanced elements of strategic planning and tools required to effectively market and manage the labor rates and package specials. Including Effective Labor Rate management and competitive market pricing based on your geographic location.
The Service Department pricing course will take a deep dive into specific tools and methods of aligning pricing based on your specific market as well as improving gross profits.
Class Length: 4 days, 4 hours each +homework assignments
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understand effective labor rates, packaged pricing elements and gross profit margin opportunities
- Develop establish and manage all service department pricing elements
- Learn methods to uncover additional departmental gross and/or net profits
- Create effective service menus
- Understand and customize Karmak reports tied to the key drivers and opportunities at your specific dealership
- Leadership methods that drive change and manage your department culture
- Basic service department management training or experience
- Basic Karmak operation knowledge
Service Managers, Assistant Service Managers, and Fixed Operations Directors
Tuesday April 6, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday April 8th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT - virtual
Tuesday April 20th, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Thursday April 22nd, 2021 10:30am - 2:30pm CT- virtual
Deadline to Register: March 23, 2021
Interested in having multiple people from your dealership attend? Receive a 10% discount off of classes for additional attendees. Choose "Offline Payment" and we will send you an invoice with the discounted rate.