KEA Advisors and Procede are partnering to provide a four-day virtual discovery workshop dedicated to Parts Department education and Leadership development for Procede users.
In the class sessions, participants will:
- Assess current parts department results
- Learn the fundamentals of parts department management: Inventory performance, Gross Profit analysis; Expense control
- Identify opportunities from a gap analysis
- Gain Leadership awareness and development (includes personal DISC Behavior Preference Report)
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
Your instructors, Allen Phibbs of KEA Advisors and Casey Harris of Procede, will help you identify how to achieve best-in-class performance in your parts department. This four-day program will bring you significant inventory performance improvements, heightened leadership awareness, and parts department management tools.
Dates: November 16-19, 2020 (Two daily sessions 10am-noon CT and 2pm-4pm CT everyday *morning only session on the 19th)
Deadline to Register: November 9, 2020
Space is limited. Register now.
Interested in having multiple people from your dealership attend? Receive a 10% discount off of classes for additional attendees. Choose "Offline Payment" and we will send you an invoice with the discounted rate.