KEA Advisors and Karmak are partnering to provide a four-day virtual discovery workshop dedicated to Parts Department education and Leadership development for Fusion users.
In the class sessions, participants will:
- Assess current parts department results
- Learn the fundamentals of parts department management: Inventory performance, Gross Profit analysis; Expense control
- Identify opportunities from a gap analysis
- Gain Leadership awareness and development (includes personal DISC Behavior Preference Report)
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
Your instructor, Allen Phibbs of KEA Advisors, will help you identify how to achieve best-in-class performance in your parts department. This four-day program will bring you significant inventory performance improvements, heightened leadership awareness, and parts department management tools.
Dates: January 18-21, 2021 2 Daily Sessions: 10 am - Noon CT 2 pm - 4 pm CT. * morning session only on Thursday.
Deadline to Register: January 8th, 2021
Interested in having multiple people from your dealership attend? Receive a 10% discount off classes for additional attendees. Choose "Offline Payment" and we will send you an invoice with the discounted rate.