KEA Advisors and Karmak are partnering to provide a four-day virtual clinic dedicated to Service Department education and Leadership training for Karmak users.
In the class sessions, participants will:
- Assess current service department performance
- Learn the fundamentals of service department management: gap analysis, operations performance calculations, Karmak reports to monitor performance
- Identify opportunities from a gap analysis
- Gain Leadership awareness and development (includes individual DISC Behavior Preference Assessment)
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
Your instructors, Allen Phibbs of KEA Advisors, will raise your service department's performance to best-in-class. This four day program will bring you significant process improvements, leadership awareness, and service department management tools.
Dates: February 8-11, 2021 2 Daily Sessions: 10 am - Noon CT 2 pm - 4 pm CT.
Deadline to Register: January 25th, 2021
Interested in having multiple people from your dealership attend? Receive a 10% discount off of classes for additional attendees. Choose "Offline Payment" and we will send you an invoice with the discounted rate.