KEA Advisors and Karmak are partnering to provide a four-day virtual clinic dedicated to Service Department education and Leadership training for Karmak users.
In the class sessions, participants will:
- Assess current service department performance
- Learn the fundamentals of service department management: gap analysis, operations performance calculations, Karmak reports to monitor performance
- Identify opportunities from a gap analysis
- Gain Leadership awareness and development (includes individual DISC Behavior Preference Assessment)
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
Your instructors, Allen Phibbs of KEA Advisors, and Ashley Martin of Karmak will raise your service department's performance to best-in-class. This four day program will bring you significant process improvements, leadership awareness, and service department management tools.
Dates: August 17-21. Daily Sessions*: 10 am - Noon CT 2 pm - 4 pm CT.
Price: $824 ($125 discount for additional attendess from the same dealership) Please choose "manual payment" if enrolling more than one attendee so that we can apply the multi-registrant discount.
*Friday session is morning only.