Get better inventory performance and strengthened cash flow and sales with the KEA Advisors Parts Operations virtual clinic dedicated to parts training for Parts Manager, Directors, COO's, Inventory Control Staff using the CDK dealer business system.
The outcomes of participating in this clinic are:
- Enhanced first-time fill rate from inventory that improves customer retention
- Increased inventory turns that improves cash flow
- Improved internal controls to strengthen the physical to GL, give more accurate inventory data, reduce possible fraud
- Get better information to make better decisions
Inventory is the focus that drives increased sales, gross profit, employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and overall parts department profitability. Participants will:
- Assess current parts department performance
- Learn best practices in CDK set-up, utilization, and reporting
- Develop best in class processes for inventory management, ordering practices, receiving practices, and overall financial performance
- Recognize opportunities from a gap analysis
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
With your instructors Valerie Woods and Keith Ely of KEA Advisors, this two week clinic will bring you significant parts department improvements, improved CDK utilization, and skills to raise your parts department's performance to best in class.
Dates: July 13-24, 2020 2 daily sessions, 2 hours each
Price: $1,224 for the first registrant and $1,142 for each additional registrants per dealership group.