KEA Advisors is recognized as the thought-leader in the commercial dealership industry, providing management advisory and dealer optimization services to more than 300 commercial truck dealerships since 1996.
The Staff Advisor will travel to dealerships in North America to assist with parts and service department software installs and optimization. They will assist the Professional Advisors in servicing the dealership and growing the account.
The ideal candidate has dealership parts or service department experience in the commercial truck industry, and a passion for leadership and self-improvement. They are self-guided, organized, responsive, extroverted and solution-oriented. This position requires extensive travel. The candidate is personable and professional, while also being knowledgeable and comfortable with talking about service department operations. This position carries with it potential long-term career growth opportunities within our firm.
• 5+ years dealership service department, DMS, and/or manufacturer experience
• Articulate, maintains a professional appearance/attitude
• Previous record of success and excellent employment references
• The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain a positive problem-solving attitude
• Overnight travel is required (60-80%)
To apply, please fill out our online application and submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.